Have a special event coming up? Take advantage of our group discounts! Group discounts on ghost walks can be applied with a minimum of 10 people (provided there is availability on a tour) and earn a 10% discount. If you have 15 or more people for the same tour, you can qualify for a group discount of 20%. If you have a larger group or are looking for a more private alternative, we offer private walks where you can pick your preferred date for a walk in any of the towns listed on the OUR TOWNS page.
NOTE: Discounts are based on retail price of ADULT tickets ($15 each), and the group of tickets must be paid for in one transaction. Guests wishing to purchase group tickets must call us so we can deduct the discount manually. The online ordering system does not automatically credit the discount.
All tickets are subject to availability of a guide and space on the tour.
- 10 or more tickets for any regularly scheduled tour (providing there is availability – 10% discount
There are no discounts on KIDS tickets as they are already discounted.
*Group tickets must be ordered over the phone 443-735-0771 (online ordering system doesn’t calculate discounts).
You choose the town you prefer and a date and time that is available and we will send a storyteller to that location to offer a private ghost tour for your group only.
- Private tours are a perfect option for family reunions, birthday parties, corporate retreats, or just some friends getting together for some fun! Choose any of our towns and have a personal guide take you on a ghost walk.
- Private ghost tours for individuals, couples or large groups must be booked in advance and are subject to guide availability.
- Private walks start required a $100 deposit to secure the date/time for your walk.
- Pricing for private walks is based upon the number of people attending.
- 1 to 25 people – $350
- 26-35 people – $400
- The cost of the tour must be paid in full at least 1 week prior to the event and is non-refundable after that time. Please call us at 443.735.0771 for more pricing information.
Ghost Storytelling sessions are ideal for parties or gatherings where people would rather sit and listen than walk. You pick the area of focus based on the towns our stories cover. A trained storyteller will present the haunted tales to your group at a venue you choose.
Cost is $350 for 1.5 hours. More details here – Storytelling Sessions.
SPECIAL GROUP TOURS – STUDENTS, SCHOOL GROUPS, NON-PROFITS:
Ghost tours for students and school groups can be booked arranged and booked in advance for any of the towns covered on the Chesapeake Ghost Walks. Students will learn the history of the town and about the lives of some of the more famous characters in the town’s history. They will also learn folklore and legends, and a bit about how to sense spirits and paranormal investigation. Cost for a school group is $350 for the first 25 students and $100 for every 10 students over the first 25 in attendance.
MORE DETAILS ON THE – Special Group Tours Page