Use the calendar below to select your tour date and book online!
- This event has passed.
Ocean City Ghost Walk (Inlet) 9/10/16 7:30 PM
09/10/2016 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm$9 - $15
Ocean City Ghost Walk – The haunted trifecta!
Tour begins and ends with sites that have had a murder, suicide and accidental death occur inside.
Enjoy a haunted walk through Ocean City’s historic district. Great fun for the entire family. SITES ON THE OCEAN CITY GHOST WALK include the Ocean City Life-saving Museum, Tarry-A-While guest house, the Henry Hotel, Atlantic Hotel, Trimper Amusements, the Assateague Indian and other stories told along the way. Walk goes from the Inlet to Talbot Street.in the historic district.
WHERE TO PARK
This walk starts at the Ocean City Life-saving Station at the Boardwalk and Inlet (the south end of the Boardwalk). The tour ends at Talbot Street. This walk is not a loop. So either park at the Inlet Parking Lot near where the tour starts – or park somewhere between the Inlet and Talbot Streets.
Walk lasts about 1.5 hours and covers 1.2 miles.
COST: $15 per adult, $9 for kids 8 to 12 years old.
ADVANCED TICKET PURCHASE IS REQUIRED
Scroll down to the bottom of this page to where it says TICKETS.
TIPS / GRATUITIES – Cost of ticket does not include gratuity. Please give your guide a tip if you think she or he has done well and offered an informative and entertaining experience.
BOOKS – Your guide will have a limited number of copies of Haunted Ocean City & Berlin signed by author, Mindie Burgoyne available for $20 (cash- includes tax). The book contains most of the stories featured on the walk, and is written by the owner of Chesapeake Ghost Walks.
TIME, DRESS & INCLEMENT WEATHER
- Ghost Walk begins on time. Please meet fifteen minutes prior to the start.
- All Ghost Walks take from 1.5 to 2 hours
- We walk in the rain – and only cancel when weather poses a hazard to public safety, which is very rare (cloud to ground lightning, hurricane, ice / snow). We rarely cancel. We will notify you by phone in the unlikely event that we do cancel your walk so PLEASE INCLUDE CELL PHONE number on registration.
- Dress for the weather (coat, waterproof shoes, insect repellant)
- Bring your umbrella if it looks like rain (we still walk if it rains)
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring a flashlight.
- Bring your camera. That’s part of the fun.
TICKETS: Your guide will have a list of all ticket holders on site. It’s fine to bring your ticket electronically (on your phone).
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS: Full refund will be given if cancellation is made 48 hours prior to the tour’s start. If cancellation is NOT made within 48 hours of the tour, no refunds will be given. However, all registrations are transferable, so feel free to allow a friend or family member to attend in your place. Just give them your order voucher and let us know who is coming in your place