Use the calendar below to select your tour date and book online!
- This event has passed.
Easton Ghost Walk 10/31 at 11pm
10/31/2015 @ 11:00 pm - 11:55 pm$9 - $15
Haunted Walking Tour of Historic Easton, Maryland. Sites include the Talbot County Court House and old jail, Tidewater Inn, Avalon Theater, the old Easton hospital, the Odd Fellows Hall, the former “Home of the Friendless” which once served as an Eastern Shore orphanage and Foxley Hall – the most haunted house in Easton. Also included is a walk through Spring Hill Cemetery, a place where 10,000 Eastonians are buried.
Walk lasts under 2 hours and covers 1.2 miles.
READ FULL DESCRIPTION of the walk, weather, stops, meeting place and what to bring is at the Easton Ghost Walk Page.
COST: $15 per adult, $9 for kids 8 to 12 years old.
ADVANCED TICKET PURCHASE IS REQUIRED
Scroll down to the bottom of this page to where it says TICKETS.
TIPS / GRATUITIES – Cost of ticket does not include gratuity. Please give your guide a tip if you think she or he has done well and offered an informative and entertaining experience.
TIME, DRESS & INCLEMENT WEATHER
- Ghost Walk begins on time. Please meet fifteen minutes prior to the start.
- We walk in the rain – and only cancel when weather poses a hazard to public safety, which is very rare (cloud to ground lightning, hurricane, ice / snow). We rarely cancel. We will notify you by phone in the unlikely event that we do cancel your walk so PLEASE INCLUDE CELL PHONE number on registration.
- Dress for the weather (coat, waterproof shoes, insect repellant)
- Bring your umbrella if it looks like rain (we still walk if it rains)
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring a flashlight.
- Bring your camera. That’s part of the fun.
TICKETS: Your guide will have a list of all ticket holders on site. It’s fine to bring your ticket electronically (on your phone).
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS: Full refund will be given if cancellation is made 48 hours prior to the tour’s start. If cancellation is NOT made within 48 hours of the tour, no refunds will be given. However, all registrations are transferable, so feel free to allow a friend or family member to attend in your place. Just give them your order voucher and let us know who is coming in your place